- Current News
- Dancing with the Stars
- Derek on Stage
- Other Media
- Twitter Roundup
- Guest Blog
- Ballas Hough Band
Top Posts & Pages
- Listen To The Songs From Derek Hough And Julianne Hough's "Move Beyond Live Tour"
- 'Move Beyond' With Julianne And Derek Hough Called "Thrilling" In Albany, NY (Merchandise Pics, Videos, And More)
- The First Week of MOVE Beyond Live on Tour with Derek and Julianne Hough - Random Photos and Videos
- Albany Welcomes MOVE Beyond with Derek and Julianne Hough!
- The Daily Reporter Reviews MOVE Beyond Live on Tour
- Derek Hough Chats About Dancing, Touring, World Of Dance, And More On 'Harry' (Video)
- Derek and Julianne Hough BTS in Albany for MOVE Beyond (Instastory Video)
- The 2017 Julianne And Derek Hough "Move Beyond Live Tour" Displays
- Derek and Julianne Hough "Unsteady" on DWTS Season 24 (Video)
- Derek Hough And Jennifer Lopez On The Ellen Show (Videos)
Tag Archives: E! News
Just guessing, based on Jason Kennedy’s tweet. 🙂
Just a tiny clip from the Cars Opening, talking about co-hosting E! News Derek Hough on E! News Jun 14, 2012 by dereklvr1013
Well, that has a nice ring to it. Someone tell me if I spelled it wrong. 🙂 And George Penachio is back in action!! Thanks Elmari for the help!
Thanks to ns_23_23 for this one – I missed it the other night. I don’t think they tag it with Derek’s name. NOTE: I have several weeks worth of entertainment shows on my TiVo – that will be showing … Continue reading
Well, it would have been cool. He was planning on Broadway but re-shoots for Cobu got in the way? Boo. Ah well, re-shoots are often necessary in films and that’s his first commitment. He’s finally found a good answer for … Continue reading
Thanks to Blondie for the heads up on this one – I somehow missed that there was video on the bottom of one of the articles I was looking at. 🙂 And dang, Ricki looks good!!
That’s the question Marc Malkin of E! asks and Anna Trebunskaya (my favorite female pro who just solidified that position 🙂 ) says, yes, he is!! Marc Malkin (be sure to click the link to give Marc positive reinforcement): “He’s … Continue reading