- Current News
- World of Dance
- Dancing with the Stars
- Derek on Stage
- Other Media
- Twitter Roundup
- Guest Blog
- Ballas Hough Band
Top Posts & Pages
- Derek Hough: A Day in the Life - London, July 25, 2017
- Derek Hough On World Of Dance Week Eight (Teaser, Pics, Videos, Discuss In Comments)
- Derek Hough: A Day in the Life - July 26, 2017
- Derek Hough and Friends Talk World of Dance Finals to Access Hollywood (Video)
- Flashback to Footloose - Derek Hough Interviewed While Starring on West End
- Derek's Early Years
- Would You Like To Know More On Julianne And Derek Hough's Move Beyond Live Tour Lightshow?
- Photos of Derek and Julianne Hough and More from The Wedding of the Weekend!
- Season 16 - Derek Hough and Kellie Pickler
- Derek Hough: The Week in Twitter - July 23, 2017
Tag Archives: Derek Hough Instagram Stories
Derek is still in London and I’m still wondering why. 🙂 Not only that, he’s making me want to go back to London very badly!
Ah, London – I love you. And Derek too. 🙂
CHICAGO!! Wonderful town. Makes me think of Popcorn and Pizza. I suspect we’ll see lots of video tomorrow from the DWTS touring cast in that same town. 😉
Forgot to do this yesterday – and he had such a full day. You notice in the week in twitter that he’s in the airport…what’s he up to now? 🙂
Just a few hot videos from yesterday. 🙂 Right after I posted the above, Derek added some cute shots of the gf. 😉
Missed a bit from yesterday, but we got Romie!! Along with Relaxing!Derek. 🙂 Tomorrow I’ll get the video of the house he’s looking at. 🙂
Looks like Derek’s weekend got off to a similar start to mine. 😉
I’d say we’re pretty much back to Derek Hough normal now. I have to say I really missed the shirtless pull ups. I could watch that all day. 😉 Beautiful house he was looking at. Love the lanai.
Wherein Derek drives to Nantucket. A couple years ago I was up in that area and I drove my mom crazy but saying, constantly, “there once was a girl from Nantucket…” I didn’t say the rest of of the rhyme … Continue reading
We go back to a “day in the life” since we are now post tour. 🙁 Ah well, excited to see what happens next. 😉