World Of Dance Derek Hough Dances Off Beat And More On The Tonight Show!!

Below is Derek on The Tonight Show last night! He talks on Julianne’s wedding, World of Dance with Les Twins, and even dances OFF BEAT (and Jimmy Fallon joins in! Hilarious!!!) Great great stuff!

ETA: Sorry I can’t embed them, but, don’t miss seeing some beautiful photos of Derek on the Tonight Show at Getty Images as well.

ETA2: You Tubes added a fun gif…

Here are some You Tubes…

This entry was posted in Current News, World of Dance and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to World Of Dance Derek Hough Dances Off Beat And More On The Tonight Show!!

1. Gina says:

Yes, I love Derek,but did not get the outfit he wore..
    The pants way too short,not a style at all

2. Meggie says:

Loved this! Thanks so much!
    Derek is such a fun entertainer! I hope Jimmy has him back to show off his new dancing “character”!

3. marintx says:

These were great fun, and I loved the off the beat dancing! But I don’t like the short pants with no socks.

• Grace says:

Not sure who is dressing him but it does not look good. Suits are most likely custom made and beautiful BUT way to tight. Pants to tight, sleeves to tight. Don’t care if it is the “style”. Derek wears clothes well, looks good in dress or casual. Someone need to tell him to get a new stylist, NOW!!!!Making our boy look bad. I agree Marintx I don’t like the “no socks” look.

• Lucie says:

Exactly my thoughts, everything looks just too small on him this past months

He’s so much fun to watch!! He so enjoys doing the off-time dancing, and this “performance” was amazing…especially considering he had a cold plus a groin injury. Always ready and willing to entertain us!! Great interview! His energy, passion, joy, and enthusiasm just brighten up the whole atmosphere! 🙂

Thanks, Vogue, for posting these awesome videos and pics of Derek on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon! I watched the show last night and totally enjoyed seeing these exciting moments again this morning! 🙂

• Voguerista says:

YW and thank you!! It’s funny…even when he dances off beat or goofy, it’s still awesome. More, Derek, More!!!

• Cathy says:

Yeah, this is one of his best off-time dances so far!! 🙂 He’s putting his all into it, and he’s getting really good at it!! 🙂

5. Norma says:

Thank you, thank you , thank you for posting this, ahh how much I love this hot goofy boy. 😉