Give it up to, Derek and Julianne! They had another amazing show in Orlando, Florida last night. Note how Hayley Erbert was there and they celebrated Derek’s Birthday. Derek sent some love to her as well. Lots of coverage below thanks to fans who were there.

And…

So many good ones!#juleshough #derekhough#dance#movebeyond #Drphillipscenterfor#movebeyondliveontour

A post shared by lisa Spak (@leealem) on

MOVE BEYOND LIVE!!! I'm crazy about dance and the Hough siblings are my fav!!! #dancingwiththestars #movebeyondliveontour #omg

A post shared by AmyBrooke (@amybrooke_juiceplusmommy) on

This entry was posted in Current News, Derek on Stage, Move 2017 Photos, Move 2017 Videos, MOVE Beyond Live Tour 2017 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Julianne Hough And Derek Hough Light Up Orlando, Florida With ‘Move Beyond’ (Birthday Love, Photos, Videos)

1. Nine Anutza says:

can someone ask at the M&G for anyone here going soon, if they plan to do a livestream like the last move or something for international fans and fans that can’t go to the tour…it’s nice to see videos and stuff from everyone online but it isn’t the same as watching the full thing…
    thanks everyone for posting your videos and all for those like me who can’t go!!

XO!

2. Joanne B. says:

I didnt see the video but it sounds like I would have been very upset by it if I did. Happy birthday, Derek! Hope you are having a super day with family and friends. Love ya!

3. Leigh says:

Thanks Vogue! Derek handled it with his usual aplomb, but I hate nosy questions. He has been more open about their relationship as of late which is nice, but she is a fair amount younger than him and he may be giving Hayley time to “spread her wings” before proposing. This, and asking a couple when they are going to have a baby are just, for me, crossing a line. I had a friend who once she hit the three year anniversary everyone kept asking about babies. She was quietly battling fertility issues and.the questions hurt her, so I’m particularly sensitive to what I feel are people asking personal questions.

• Voguerista says:

I agree and hey, didn’t they say “no personal questions” in the M & G somewhere in the package when buying it or did I dream that?

• Cathy says:

No, personal questions are allowed. Only during their first tour they weren’t. In fact, at one of the Q&As this tour Derek said “nothing is off limits”…well, maybe they’ll change that from now on. Thanks for removing the controversial video.

Enjoy seeing all these pics and videos from Orlando…another spectacular and highly-successful show!! Just love how the audience spontaneously broke into song singing “Happy Birthday” to Derek!! Goes to show how much we love him!! 🙂

Thanks, Vogue, for brightening up our day with these gems! 🙂

5. Leigh says:

Just love to see all these great photos and how much audiences are loving the tour! I will say I did not like the video where a woman asks Derek when he’s going to “out a ring on Hayley”. I’m sorry, IMO, that is rude and nobody’s business! Derek shares so much of his life with his fans; I don’t blame him for wanting to keep some things private. What there relationship is or isn’t or where it goes, is between the two parties concerned. Sorry for the rant! I love them both, but I’m not a shipper!

• Cathy says:

I totally agree with you. Her question was so out of line…especially asking him that publicly. He is such a loving and giving person, and he deserves respect and not to be made to feel uncomfortable. Just common courtesy.

• Voguerista says:

I thought that girl went too far asking that question too. At the same time, it was cute how Derek handled it. He’s much more open on Hayley now days and said he loved her at the end of the show.

• Voguerista says:

Btw, I took that video out just in case Derek wouldn’t want it on the site.