#MoveBeyond is absolutely insane! one of the best shows ever! @derekhough & @juliannehough are amazing! @correen_marie

Don’t you just love the quote above? Fans are loving Derek and Julianne’s new “Move Beyond Live Tour”. As Heidi said in her previous post on the Rochester, New York show, Courtney Larkin was there and she has been uploading videos to her You Tube Channel. We’ll post a few of them below, but, don’t miss seeing them all HERE when you get a chance. Thank you, Courtney. We can’t get enough!

Goodness, look at Derek’s feet go in this performance….

And below is more coverage from fans who were there. Thanks to everyone who posted these online for all of us to enjoy!

Julianne is fierce! @juleshough @derekhough #moveliveontour #movebeyond @kondomuir

A post shared by Liz Keyes (@liz.keyes) on

#moveliveontour #movebeyond @juleshough @derekhough

A post shared by Shannon Gilbert Summers (@shannsummers) on

Beautiful @derekhough and @juleshough @moveliveontour #movebeyond #moveliveontour #pinkshirtgirl

A post shared by Courtney Larkin (@cldancer) on

A post shared by Courtney Larkin (@cldancer) on

@juleshough and @derekhough #movebeyond #pinkshirtgirl #moveliveontour @moveliveontour

A post shared by Courtney Larkin (@cldancer) on

Salsa! @juleshough @derekhough @moveliveontour #movebeyond #moveliveontour #moveliveontour

A post shared by Courtney Larkin (@cldancer) on

Christy asked a question. #moveliveontour #movebeyond #theteachers

A post shared by Liz Keyes (@liz.keyes) on

We did it Christy! Best show ever! #theteachers #movebeyond #moveliveontour @derekhough @juleshough

A post shared by Liz Keyes (@liz.keyes) on

When you get a kiss from @derekhough #moveliveontour #movebeyond #pinkshirtgirl

A post shared by Courtney Larkin (@cldancer) on

This entry was posted in Current News, Derek on Stage, Move 2017 Photos, Move 2017 Videos, MOVE Beyond Live Tour 2017 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to “Move Beyond” With Julianne And Derek Hough Called “One Of The Best Shows Ever” (More Rochester, NY Coverage)

1. KellyK says:

Just about 24 hrs from now I will be in Columbus participating in my Dressing Room toast/meet n greet/Q&A sesh with Derek and Julianne! I cannot wait! I’ll be posting my pics on Insta! I’m @kakrn97 on Instagram!

SO EXCITED!

• ette says:

Have a wonderful time and stay calm and collected if you can. 😉 Tell Derek and Julianne we all admire them and love the new beyond tour.

Love watching all these videos!! And seeing the show live…indescribable!! 🙂

Thanks, Vogue, for the daily updates as D and J continue their travels, sharing their extraordinary talents and beautiful hearts. 🙂

3. ette says:

Great videos and pictures thank you to everyone who sends them in….. I can’t get enough! I saw Jules have a scary mishap at the evening Chicago show. Her left heel slipped of the platform before she was in position and she fell to the side. The guys caught her thankfully but Derek’s expression is sheer surprise!! This show is so physical and a little dangerous,😱but so worth it👐.

• Cathy says:

ette, in fact during the Q&A session in Albany, someone asked her about that slip, and she explained what happened, and she also said she knew how to fall. These amazing pros know how to handle the unexpected!!

• KellyK says:

I was in color guard back in high school…I used to fall a LOT, especially on a muddy football field. And during competition, I tripped & fell but NEVER missed a beat with what I was doing with my prop. In fact, my instructor didn’t even know that I HAD fallen until I told her and she watched it back on the tape. AND we ended up winning Best Band Front(color guard) for that competition in our group/class! LOL

• ette says:

Pros indeed, they didn’t miss a beat!!

4. Norma says:

There was a problem with the cage during The Arena performance but like true professionals the recovery is great. I just love them even more.
    Thank you Courtney for this amazing videos I can’t wait to go home and watching them again and again 🙂

5. Abby says:

Hey is that Lindsey Stirling’s music in Courtney second video? Loving the videos, thanks for posting!

Comments are closed.