Night 1 of MOVE Beyond Live on Tour with Derek and Julianne Hough (Part 2)

We have a very huge post below this one, and it was getting so big that I figured I should start a new one. 🙂 Show looks amazing – very colorful.

Wow! What a phenomenal first show for #MoveBeyond. Let's get on the road! #moveliveontour #derekhough #juliannehough 🎉🎉

A post shared by Move – Beyond – Live On Tour (@moveliveontour) on

Photo credits: Emily T. from Twitter. #moveliveontour #movebeyondliveontour #derekhough

A post shared by Move Live On Tour (@movebeyondlivetour) on

He's shirtless!!!!! @derekhough #moveliveontour #MOVEBEYOND #pinkshirtgirl

A post shared by Courtney Larkin (@cldancer) on

Tonight was amazing 💗💗#MOVEBEYOND #moveliveontour #pinkshirtgirl

A post shared by Courtney Larkin (@cldancer) on

Q & A wisdom from @derekhough and @juleshough #movebeyond #moveliveontour

A post shared by Kelly Larkin (@kclarkin4) on

#derekhough #movebeyondliveontour #akron #ohio opening night of their tour

A post shared by Meghan Douglass (@23r5riker) on

Another favorite from tonight! @derekhough @moveliveontour #movebeyond #moveliveontour #derekhough

A post shared by Laura Kahl (@lololauralou) on

#derekhough #movebeyondliveontour #akron #ohio

A post shared by Meghan Douglass (@23r5riker) on

#movebeyond #derekhough #juliannehough #dance #amazing #loveit #openingnight

A post shared by Emily Thomas (@wonderemmy225) on

This entry was posted in Current News, Derek on Stage, Move 2017 Photos, MOVE Beyond Live Tour 2017 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Night 1 of MOVE Beyond Live on Tour with Derek and Julianne Hough (Part 2)

1. Vivienne Blumengold says:

Have my VI P ticket and cannot wait to see the show May 2. Looks amazing. Going to be a great night, so excited.

2. Jinene says:

I’m so excited to be going on Saturday!!! I have my VIP seat for one and it’s my “day cation”!!!

3. KellyK says:

8 days! 8 Days! 8 Days!!! I cannot wait until next Friday when I will see them in Columbus Ohio! Got my hotel room booked. Got a free ride from Uber thanks to a coworker who’s an Uber driver! I’m all set!!! Tomorrow is payday and I’ll be putting aside some funds for the awesome merch that I’m sure will be available! Last time, I got a t-shirt, a hoodie, a bumper sticker and a bag! And I’ll want another t-shirt for sure!

I’m just really looking forward to the champagne toast in their dressing room as part of the Supreme VIP package! I’ve had people tell me I’m CRAZY for spending 1K on a ticket but I’m like…look…I know people who go to the local casinos and think nothing of spending a few hundred dollars a month on gambling. THIS is my casino and I haven’t seen a show since 2015! SO THERE! :p I have a job, my bills are paid, my kid and furbabies are fed and well taken care of. I don’t spend money on clothes either like a lot of women do..or shoes even. Makeup, electronics and Move tickets!!! That’s my splurges in life 😉

Thanks Heidi & Vogue for sharing these! It’s making me more and more excited for next Friday night!!!

4. Pingback: Even More Coverage Of The Move Beyond Live Tour From Akron, Ohio With Derek Hough And Julianne Hough | Pure Derek Hough

5. Lucie says:

Wow, thank you so much for these posts, since I can’t go, it’s the only opportunity for me to see how amazing it looks like!

Stunning, vibrant, and full of energy!! This show is *beyond* everything!!! Love seeing all these opening night pics and videos!! 🙂

Thanks, Miss Heidi and Vogue, for all these gems from Night 1!! 🙂

7. Joanne B. says:

Looks phenomenal! And I have to wait until June 3 to see the show!! (Major pout)