Here We GO!! MOVE Beyond Live on Tour with Derek and Julianne Hough

It’s tiiiimmmmeeee!! Keep checking back, I will be adding photos, videos and such as we go through the evening. Warning, I’ve had beer and I’m tired – let’s hope that we don’t have a long wait. 🙂 First, the @MOVELiveonTour instagram introduces the dancers!

#thisisreallyhappening #movebeyond #lookhowcloseweare #imsoexcited #derekhough #juliannehough

A post shared by Emily Thomas (@wonderemmy225) on

ETA: Vogue here. Below is another…

#movebeyondliveontour #akron #ohio @juleshough @derekhough

A post shared by Meghan Douglass (@23r5riker) on

Miss Heidi and I are tag teaming. Woo Hoo. Go Julianne and Derek….

He knows how to make an entrance @derekhough @juleshough #movebeyond #moveliveontour #movebeyondvip #pinkshirtgirl

A post shared by Courtney Larkin (@cldancer) on

Who's ready to MOVE!!!!! #movebeyond #moveliveontour #pinkshirtgirl

A post shared by Courtney Larkin (@cldancer) on

VIDEO!!

More Video!!

#movebeyond #derekhough #juliannehough #amazing #bestshowever #lovederekhough #lovejuliannehough

A post shared by Stacie (@ssmith3885) on

#movebeyond #derekhough #toocool

A post shared by Stacie (@ssmith3885) on

Sooo awesome #movebeyond #juliannehough #derekhough

A post shared by Stacie (@ssmith3885) on

Loving #movebeyond #juliannehough #derekhough

A post shared by Stacie (@ssmith3885) on

💃💖✨ @derekhough #derekhough #movebeyondliveontour Credits 🎥: @nappytabs

A post shared by dwtsvalcbr (@dwtsvalcbr_) on

Too funny. #derekhough #movebeyond #wishiwastheone #solucky

A post shared by Stacie (@ssmith3885) on

#MOVEBEYOND is incredible!!!!!!! @derekhough @juleshough #moveliveontour #pinkshirtgirl

A post shared by Courtney Larkin (@cldancer) on

This entry was posted in Current News, Derek on Stage, Move 2017 Photos, Move 2017 Videos, MOVE Beyond Live Tour 2017 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Here We GO!! MOVE Beyond Live on Tour with Derek and Julianne Hough

I am very grateful to all the fans who took pics and videos of the first night and shared them on soc med. Very grateful to this site, and Miss Heidi and Mz V. I am happily envious (LOL) of the lady Derek picked for the “It Had to Be You” number. Very happy that fans met and connected with fellow fans, especially those who are already friends on soc med.

The visuals, staging and lightning are awesome. Costumes, too. And my! Derek’s voice is becoming stronger and stronger. Loved listening to him sing. Huge congrats to the entire Move team for a very successful 1st show!

2. Pingback: Even More Coverage Of The Move Beyond Live Tour From Akron, Ohio With Derek Hough And Julianne Hough | Pure Derek Hough

3. HoughFanPatty says:

What a great show! I was mesmerized through the whole thing. They are so very talented and you can tell they are genuine. That’s what I love about them. I had the pleasure of meeting Courtney and Kelly, a couple of super Derek and Julianne fans, tonight. I love the connection of fans meeting fans at the shows!

• HeidiHo1013 says:

That’s one of the best things, isn’t it?

• HoughFanPatty says:

It really is. I don’t have anyone around me that is a big fan like I am, so it’s great to meet people that have this in common with me. And they’re so very nice!

• KellyK says:

Sorry I didn’t get to see you again Patty. I wanted a Supreme VIP ticket and when the sales opened, ALL the Supreme VIP tickets for the 4/19 shown in Akron were sold out :(. So, I’m seeing them in Columbus OH instead(Supreme VIP)!!! Call me crazy for spending 1K on a ticket But you bet your bippy I’m gonna get my money’s worth 😉

• HoughFanPatty says:

We’ll meet again one day when they come back around. I admit, I’m a little jelly of that 1K ticket of yours! Enjoy! (Like I had to tell you that, right?)

4. Pingback: Night 1 of MOVE Beyond Live on Tour with Derek and Julianne Hough (Part 2) | Pure Derek Hough

LOVE all these videos!!! 🙂 I’m just speechless!! Dancing, singing, drumming…I can’t even imagine seeing this show live!! 🙂

A special thank you to ALL those who so generously shared these fabulous pics and videos with us! Very much appreciated! And thank you always to Miss Heidi and Vogue for continually updating us with these treasures!! 🙂

6. Norma says:

OMG the lady he picked up is so lucky.. If Derek had chosen me I would probably faint LOL

• KellyK says:

I’m gonna put a little bug in his ear during my Champagne toast in their dressing room pre-show….I’m here to celebrate my 5th year as a cancer survivor & officially in REMISSION! Maybe that’ll get me picked 😉 Doesn’t hurt to try, right? 😀

Awesome first video of Derek singing “It Had to Be You”!! The way he interacts with the audience is beyond special, and love him in the white jacket!! 🙂

Thanks, Miss Heidi and Vogue, for your continued updates throughout the evening!! Amazing opening night! Now I’m more excited than ever for my first show next week!! 🙂

8. ann says:

Wish I could go to a show. On Nappytabs insta story, they have a sneek peak of a number with Derek. It looks amazing

Soooooo exciting!! So looking forward to seeing the first set of pics/videos from their Opening Night!!!! 5 mins to show time 🙂

Thanks, Miss Heidi! I trust you won’t be tired for long once the pics and videos start to surface!! 🙂 🙂

10. Abby says:

Eeee, I’m so excited! Yeah I hope we don’t wait a long time too. I’ll be thinking of them and looking forward to any pics and vids.:)