How to Blog for PDH About Your MOVE Beyond Experience

Hey all, I just wanted to write you all a quick note on this eve of MOVE Beyond about the best way to blog for us about your experiences.

As Vogue said in her previous post, you can always write to us at our “Contact Us” link. But there are more ways! You can also write directly to me at Heidi@purederekhough.com – you can send photos and videos that way as well. Just be sure to include the name you want used on the blog. Also, if you know how to watermark your photos, please do. If you don’t, let me know and I’ll do it for you. 🙂 If you have video and need help with that, I can usually help you out with that as well.

If you find that emailing is tedious because your photos are large, let me know and I’ll hook you up with my dropbox. We’ve had success with that method in the past. Any questions? 🙂

This entry was posted in Current News, Derek on Stage, Move 2017 Photos, MOVE Beyond Live Tour 2017 and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to How to Blog for PDH About Your MOVE Beyond Experience

1. Debs1219 says:

I’m so excited! I’m going to the Orlando show and this is my first time doing the VIP experience. I was going to do it last year, but well, you know. So here we go! Can’t wait!!

This set looks amazing!! Just a couple hours away from the much-anticipated Opening Night! 🙂

Derek and Julianne, sending my best wishes, love, and prayers to you and the entire MOVE company for a stellar opening night and every night thereafter, and may your MOVE BEYOND tour be highly successful, truly inspiring, and always moving. I know you will bring the house down with each and every performance, and you will touch and change so many people’s lives throughout this incredible journey. So looking forward to attending MOVE BEYOND real soon!! God bless you! 🙂

Miss Heidi and Vogue, you know you can count on me for a blog!! 🙂

3. Tei says:

That set looks amazing! Can’t wait (I’m going to the Orlando show). Break a leg!

4. Norma says:

Thanks in advance for all the blogs, videos and photos… International fan here so I am living throught you LOL.

Best of luck to our handsome blonde guy and all the crew. Good bless them 😉

5. Abby says:

Good luck to them and looking forward to hearing all about it! To the fans going, have a great time!!!

Can’t wait for the blogs! So excited for the fans who are going.

Yay! Here we go!!! Break a leg, Julianne and Derek!!

8. KellyK says:

Nope! I got it!! Here’s to another great MOVE TOUR!

Comments are closed.