Olympic Skater Gracie Gold Wants to Dance with Derek Hough on DWTS

Well, I was pretty sure he was never going back to DWTS – but if she wants to dance with him badly enough, they might could lure him back for a season. In any case, girl has GREAT taste in dance partners. 🙂 Thanks to Dee for the heads up.

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, DWTS Articles, DWTS Interview Videos, Other Media, Other Videos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Olympic Skater Gracie Gold Wants to Dance with Derek Hough on DWTS

1. Rachel says:

I think it would be amazing, but would he even want to dance with another young ringer? There aren’t too many of those, to my understanding, that he’d love to dance with.

It would be amazing if this were to happen! But I don’t think it would. Derek’s under contract with NBC. But maybe they could still dance together in another platform, say, say Derek’s passion projects?

3. Lucie says:

That would be so awesome!

4. Ann says:

Maybe they could do a wonderful video together. I just don’t think he will ever compete again on DWTS because he is so far above the show. He is the biggest star on the show not the celebrities. This would be an amazing partnership though.

5. Joanne B. says:

A good dancing partnership, yes! Gracie also didn’t do as well as she would have liked in the recent U.S. Nationals. Derek could really instill in her loads of self-confidence and such positivity that just might carry over into the next season of ice skating competitions. Double bonus. Would just love to see this happen.

6. Margie Kirkendall says:

Absolutely! If it would get him back on the show! The combined talent would be spectacular!!

That partnership would be so awesome!! And Derek has never danced with an Olympic figure skater or ice dancer on DWTS yet! I’d love to see this happen!! Team GoldHough would be beyond amazing!! 🙂

Thanks, Miss Heidi and Dee, for this fun video clip! Yes, Gracie certainly does have great taste in dance partners!! 🙂

8. Abby says:

I say bring her on!

9. marintx says:

Could he do it while he’s also doing World of Dance? They would look gorgeous together!

• HeidiHo1013 says:

Highly unlikely. Two different networks and DWTS usually doesn’t roll that way. And his WoD contract may not allow it. Always possible that WoD is only one season and he could go back. I’d rather he didn’t, but it’s possible.

Omg I would just love this if it were to happen. With Rob gone, Derek might be more up to it.

Comments are closed.