Beautiful Big Sur With Derek Hough And Brad & Hailey Devine (Tour Video)

What is 6 hours in car like with a Derek Hough? Find out below courtesy of Brad Devine. BREATHTAKING!

This entry was posted in Current News, Other Videos and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Beautiful Big Sur With Derek Hough And Brad & Hailey Devine (Tour Video)

WOW! This was amazing! I would love to go on an adventure with Derek. Not sure if I’d be able to keep up, but will surely try. Loved how Derek and Brad put this video together. I wonder what song they used? Also, goofy Derek at end. LOL!

2. Sue says:

Derek always knows how to make us feel his emotions and go along for the ride of a lifetime on his adventures. Most celebrities would never dream of letting their fans see into the “real” person, but Derek is such a beautiful person, he loves to share with his adoring fans. What a pleasure to watch over, and over, and over again. Proud to be a fan Derek!

WOW!! Absolutely BREATHTAKING views of Big Sur! What a marvelous journey Derek had with Brad Devine! A perfect combination of sightseeing, hiking, experiencing the waterfall, adventure, exploration, dance, and photography, and a beautiful expression of pure joy, excitement, and gratitude for the great outdoors. Love how Derek sees so much beauty in nature, appreciates every aspect…including the sunlight shining through the trees, captures it, and shares it with us! And love his accompanying IG message from a couple of weeks ago: “Stuff your eyes with wonder, for travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” So inspiring, motivating, and absolutely true. And his IG post and caption/message today just moved me to tears. Road trips like these are so refreshing, uplifting, and rejuvenating for his…and our!…heart, mind, and soul. There’s just so much peace, serenity, and tranquility in God’s beautiful creation. So thrilled to see Derek living life to the fullest, enjoying every moment, living with passion, and sharing all this wonderment with us! Thank you, Derek, for taking us along on this amazing journey with you. What an experience of a lifetime! These spectacular images and your powerful thoughts will remain in my memory and heart forever. Thank you for being such a beautiful light in the world. And what an outstanding job filming and editing this glorious adventure, and I love Derek’s touch of humor at the end! 🙂

Thank you, Vogue, for this awesome treasure! What a special gift! And his HAIR…when he’s looking down at the camera…so GORGEOUS!! 🙂

4. Lynn Marie says:

Thanks for posting! Ah…a little taste of what it would be like to be on an adventure with Derek.

5. Renee says:

Well it looks like he is really enjoying this break he has been on. I am happy for him b/c he always stays so busy and I am sure that as soon as SITR begins his schedule will be full. Beautiful scenery and Derek only improves the film.

6. Lucie says:

WOW this is just so beautiful! Stunning shots and nature and of course Derek, I wish I could be there 🙂 My only complaint is I would like him to take that hat off because I can’t see his amazing hair 😀 Thanks for posting Vogue 🙂

7. Abby says:

This is such a really cool video, I LOVE all the shots they did.

LOL at Derek running at the end.:)

Comments are closed.