NastiaLiukinInstagram

“You’ve got this, Nastia, and “D” is for “Derek” and “Dance”
VOTE: 1-855-234-5604

It’s time!! The moment we’ve all been waiting for…the premiere of Dancing With The Stars! Miss Heidi and I thought we’d start our Show Post a little early in case you’d like to send Nastia and Derek some good wishes before show time.

Also, note that we plan to post a video of their first dance as soon as we can in the space below (we hope it will work for International viewing as well). Let us know what you think of their first dance afterwards and, most importantly, DON’T FORGET TO VOTE and as much as you can. Here’s to this awesome team. “Break a leg”, Derek and Nastia!! You can do it!! Pic above courtesy of Nastia’s Instagram.

Don’t forget to watch the DWTS All Access at this link. They will have six cameras running.

ETA: Ok Guys! Here we go LIVE. How about a little teaser from Derek first. What a Dollface…

A video posted by Derek Hough (@derekhough) on

ETA2: And here is the opening number with Derek in it. He’s so good…

ETA3: Just a little time out for a special message from Nastia right before the show. She’s so cute! VOTE!!

ETA4: OMG, Derek and Nastia were just magnificent! I was totally blown away. OMG, girl can work her HAIR! I loved the Rockettes kick ending. JUST MAGNIFICENT!! They took my breath away. Adding: But, a”7″? Come on!! That was 10 worthy.

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!! DON’T FORGET TO VOTE LIKE MAD!

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, DWTS Dance Videos, DWTS Seasons 19-21 and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Derek Hough And Nastia Liukin DWTS Season 20 Premiere Discussion, Watch Them Dance – Videos

1. mishti says:

Vogue I used up all my fb accounts to vote is there ny other way I can vote AbC.com wont let me vote 🙁

• Voguerista says:

Try what I told Meggie: Go the menu at the official site and then go to the boards to log in. If it doesn’t work, refresh the page. It may ask you to confirm your address too and then you’ll get in.

• Voguerista says:

And did you vote by phone too? I just got finished voting from three phones in my household. My Dad voting from two phones.

• mishti says:

I gave that job to my hubby wo is currently in Boston so he did that for me 🙂 from both our phones 🙂 Only AbC is not letting me nyways I tot this may be an issue so made up few FB accounts to vote tou i dont knw wat I will do with those accounts wen season is over.

I just talked to my Dad (who is 80). Currently he and I are voting like mad for Derek and Nastia!! WOO HOO

3. mishti says:

ok love love love love the Nastia and Derek there was no way this season wud flourish without him he is a must I am so so glad he is doing this with all the pressure the Dance was superbbbb I am kind of hating Cariann now but I will still hold on to my view on her for a few more episodes they deserved all 8 8 8 8 at the very least ask me and I wud have given all 9 she Nastia was so graceful and Derek the handsome debonair love this pair totally the best dance for me 🙂 Derek s comment that her dress wud hide the lift was on par lol they stand 2nd on the board if I am correct so happy with that.

On the other hand can vote via facebook only abc.com not letting me vote will have to wait till 3rd week for me to vote via phone will be back home by ten …

• Amy says:

Mishti, I have been having the same trouble for two weeks. I had to keep refreshing and I was using several different devices. I actually spent a long time signing in before the show so that I was in on each device and ready to go.

There have been many complaints by people on the ABC message boards. Someone said if you sign out each time you’re at the site rather than just switching to a new site it will let you back in quickly. I did that and don’t know if it was quicker but I did get in eventually.

4. Meggie says:

Heidi and Vogue, I am freaking out because I can’t seem to get on the abc site to vote. Any suggestions????

• Voguerista says:

Go the menu and to the boards to log in. Go to the log in and try it, refresh the page if you still can’t log in. It may ask you to confirm your address too and then you’ll get in.

5. Ally M says:

Am I the only one freaking out about the fact that Derek is in coat tails? Is that just me? Oh, the vapors. *fans self*

Derek and Nastia, you got this! A Fox Trot to “New York, New York” is truly special and meaningful, and this performance is not only going to be amazing, it’s going to be very touching. Sending you both best wishes and lots of love on this special 10th Anniversary Season!! This is Day 1 of your Road to Gold! You both are already winners, and together you’re going to shine on that dance floor! 🙂 Will be rooting and voting for YOU!! 🙂

THANK YOU in advance, Miss Heidi and Vogue, for ALL your coverage of this much-anticipated opening night of Season 20! 🙂 True milestone!

Loves your replies so far. Thanks Guys. Here’s to tonight!!

Love the “D” above Nastia! To me it means that D is there for her, watching her, guiding her, you know, like an angel–pretty much like Jack. 😉

Go, go, go, Derek and Nastia! We are rooting for you! Hugs!

9. Jane says:

Break a leg, Derek and Nastia – can’t wait to see your Foxtrot tonight!

10. HoughfanPatty says:

I’m so excited I can’t hardly stand it! I was sort of dreading this season without Derek, but now that he’s back I’m a happy happy camper!

Comments are closed.