Derek Hough And Bethany Mota Dance Videos For DWTS19 Week 3

DerekHoughDWTS19week3

Finally, the time we’ve all been waiting for…that is, if you can get past the new Derek Hough instagram above? Sssssss 😀 !! As most of you know, tonight is such an extra special one on Dancing With The Stars being Derek and Bethany will be dancing to legend Gene Kelly’s “Singing In The Rain”. You know the number. Heidi and I will post Derek and Bethany’s version of “Singing In The Rain” as soon as we can as well as any other dances Derek is a part of. So, keep checking back as the night progresses. Also, let us know what you think in comments on your reactions. Ok, ready? Drum rolls please….

First, the opening number! LOVED this….

And now for Derek and Bethany’s dance. Is it no wonder they scored a “40” tonight? Wow, so enchanting and magical…like raindrops dancing! Just stunning!!! Gene Kelly would be so very proud!!!

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, DWTS Interview Videos, DWTS Seasons 19-21 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Derek Hough And Bethany Mota Dance Videos For DWTS19 Week 3

1. Emily B says:

Here’s to you, Gene.

2. Sharon1 says:

Wow everything about this dance was perfection. I smiled the whole way through, happy, happy, happy – well deserved 10.
    I also smell an Emmy nod. I have watched this so many times already. This will be my go to dance when feeling a little down. Oh, loved the little Derek video. So glad that someone found it and showed it. This week must have been so overwhelming for Derek to choreograph and Bethany to perform. Well, well done.
    Oh love Derek’s instagram – Damn he’s so fine.

3. Lana says:

This dance makes me HAPPY!!! I can’t stop watching it. Bethany and Derek hit every note and accent. And Yay, no prop malfunctions. Derek definitely was channeling Gene Kelly tonight. I loved all of the emotion before, during and after the dance. When Derek comes close to tearing up, how can you not love him more? Love Derek (and Bethany too)!!! Such a memorable piece.

4. Renee says:

Bethany did a great job and had to feel tremendous pressure. Loved everything about the dance and what a great job from Derek again. These 2 are just adorable.

5. Kenya Smith says:

INSANELY beautiful!! What a choreographer, what a dancer, what a performance by Derek… AND Bethany!! WOW!!!!

6. Nancy says:

Absolutely amazing. I do enjoy the dance when I can feel the the emotion emitting from it. You guys were great. Can’t wait to see next week’s dance.

7. Nancy says:

8. Abby says:

What an awesome, awesome dance! They did amazing! I smell an Emmy nom for next year.:D(how do you do those smilies ya’ll post?!)

9. Grace says:

What a beautiful picture of Derek…just perfection!!!!

10. Jen says:

Can’t wait!! Does anyone know where I can watch a live stream of Dancing with the Stars? I only have internet >.<

Comments are closed.