Derek Hough at the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards (Video)

Finally!! 😉

Remember, I lost the signal early in the dance, so there are a couple seconds missing.

This entry was posted in Current News, Other Media, Other Videos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Derek Hough at the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards (Video)

1. Loiss1724 says:

Thanks Heidi! Been waiting to hear his acceptance speech. Adorable….gotta love this guy!

OMG! Thank you so much Heidi!!! I didn’t get this show so it’s so cool to see ALL of Derek and what happened!!

3. Geybie says:

Oh my Lord. He was so shy. 😀 Maybe because He didn’t expect he would win. He so beyond deserved. Whose body was/is better than his? 😀

It showed how humble he was. He’s not even mentioned this win on twitter or IG. Love this guy so very much.

Thank you so much Heidi. I’ve waited for these videos. You ROCK. Love you. 🙂

4. vered w (@vered_w) says:

Thank you Heidi for sharing those video with us – I’ve been waiting for them – and they did not disappoint 🙂

I’m with Elmari about dancing the Holy-Grail – but I think this dance is THE MOST filmed / DVDed / pictured – dance EVER ! 🙂

Loved Derek’s acceptance “speech” 🙂

5. Julliana (@JuCutolo) says:

wow Heidi! Thanks a lot, girl! I was hopping that someone would upload some HD videos and, of course, you did it!
    Loved all of them! Our guy really shined during the whole show!
    And the acceptance was so cute! 😉

6. Elmari says:

Thank you for sharing the video Heidi!! Absolutely loved this performance and Derek so deserved to win the Hottest Body award…. 😉 If he had performed Holy Grail, they would have all seen what we know is under that suit! lol

7. Rosemary says:

Thank you so much Heidi,.. those videos were so special. Derek was so shy and cute
    accepting the award… but BOY, did he deserve to win it…Yeah Derek

Fantastic videos!! Heidi, glad your computer is fixed! Thanks for posting these…never too late! I love Derek’s performance with the MOVE cast, and he was so humble and classy during his acceptance speech. Congrats once again to Derek on winning this award…so well deserved!

9. Susan says:

Yes! Yes! Thank you so much for these videos. I absolutely love both the performance and his so shy acceptance of the award. Great great stuff. Thanks Heidi!!!!

10. lena749 says:

Thanks Heidi for the great videos – appreciate all that you do for Derek’s fans!

Comments are closed.