Derek and Julianne Hough – YOUR PART of MOVE Live on Tour

ETA: Want to see everything that’s been posted about Move?? Click the link.

Most long time readers of this site know that we love to post fan blogs and pictures from fans who’ve had the opportunity to meet or see Derek in person at some event or another.  Well, now’s your chance to contribute to Pure Derek Hough (and give me and Vogue some much needed help). :-)

If you would like to share your experiences at MOVE Live on Tour, including a written blog, pictures or video, please email them to me at Heidi@purederekhough.com and we will post them as soon as we can. Be sure to include the following information:

• The name you want to use on the blog and/or pictures – it’s probably best to not use your full name. I will watermark the pictures for you, if you want me to, or you can do that yourself.
  • If possible, please send links to any video already uploaded to youtube, daily motion or instagram. I can upload it for you, but it would be on my own channel instead of yours.
  • Which show you experienced – city/theater/day.
  • Any helpful tips for future tour goers. :-)
  • Was there merchandise?? Particularly important for people going to the first show.

If you want to do pictures or video ONLY, that’s fine too. I know lots of people don’t want to write a blog.  I can do a short write up for you, if you want. :-)

Okay, let’s all have a BLAST and MOVE!! So exciting!

Flashback Friday….
Julianne Hough and brother Derek Hough
Photo Credit: Nikki Nelson/ WENN

This entry was posted in Current News, MOVE Live on Tour, Other Articles, Other Media, Other Pictures and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Derek and Julianne Hough – YOUR PART of MOVE Live on Tour

1. Pingback: 12 Hour Rehearsals Yesterday For Derek And Julianne Hough’s MOVE Live On Tour | Pure Derek Hough

2. Christine says:

I will definitely do a blog and post pics as well! I’m so excited for this! Does anyone who has met him before have advice for me? I may be way too shy to speak!

lol Abby, I’m kind of wishing I was Derek and Julianne’s merchandise director right now. :D

So , has this been on your minds….WHAT’S A GIRL GOING TO WEAR??? And….does this event call for a new pair of SHOES? I think so! :D

• KellyK(@RNCCRN9706) says:

I’m going to wear a RED top! It’s attention getting ;) plus a pair of comfy shoes. Ballet flats perhaps?

5. Kimberly Woschnik says:

BTW, can anyone link me to the schedule for this?

6. Kimberly Woschnik says:

Oh god dreams do come true! I’d die if they came to South Florida! Hell yea! BTW…it’s me… @crazy4derekh ! I’m back, need to go on Twitter & reunite with everyone… #HoughSisters4Life!!!! I think Amy & Derek absolutely deserved the win :( But, anyway thanks for the heads up on this :) !

7. Sharon says:

Here’s to Derek, Julianne, Nappytabs and their crew! I think this tour will be the best.
    Selfishly looking to this also because we should have Derek sightings – which are hard to come by, usually, in the off season of DWTS.
    Thanks again mods for keeping us Derek fans updated. Love this site.

Super idea, Heidi! It’s great to read fans’ reviews…just like we did for Derek’s movie. I love the fbf photo of Julianne and Derek! It sounds like there will be merchandise for sale. The Ultimate VIP package includes crowd-free merchandise shopping, so based on that info…they’re going to be selling merchandise. I’m so looking forward to this tour! Wishing Derek, Julianne, and all the crew safe travels and all the best. See you all soon!!

9. Abby says:

Me either, Vogue, I’m so excited!

Ooo I didn’t think about the merchandise, hope there is some!

• Voguerista says:

Oh Abby, you just reminded me that I need to take extra money to the concert for merchandise. Thanks for the reminder. :D

Adding: I wish Derek would sell some of kinds of HATS he’s been wearing…and sunglasses too.

*highfives Miss! I can’t wait for this tour to kick off and read on everyone’s experiences. Here’s to Derek, Julianne, and their crew!!!