Derek Hough and Amy Purdy – Week 8 Argentine Tango Screencaps (Part I)

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. The last few show the looks on Derek’s face when Abby was talking. ;-)

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, DWTS Pictures and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Derek Hough and Amy Purdy – Week 8 Argentine Tango Screencaps (Part I)

1. Deena says:

Amy may struggle in rehearsals, but when the chips are down, she’s all in. What amazing choreography and costuming by Derek. I noticed Amy was wearing the swimmer’s feet from their contemporary. Great job capturing Derek’s facial expressions regarding ALM. Pffffft.

2. Dee(upclose22) says:

I am definitely not a fan of ALM but at least she did give credit where credit is (long over) due. She recognized/acknowledged Derek for the incredibly talented and brilliant choreographer that he is..

I had this discussion with my sister/and another friend/fan of Derek’s and we all feel that the judges on dwts don’t give him the recognition he deserves. They are use to his brilliance and IMHO take him and his talents for granted. For what its worth, even compliments like this coming from her, lets you know how respected and admired Derek is outside of the show.

3. Dee(upclose22) says:

That was truly amazing. I also understand what Carrie A. was saying about losing her breath.. It was mesmerizing, stunning and had me feeling like wow…

Way to go Amy & Derek!! Never cease to amaze me and pull at my heartstrings at the same time.

Derek is so incredible..

4. Pingback: Derek Hough And Amy Purdy Discuss Abby Miller And DWTS With ABC7 and ABC27 | Pure Derek Hough

Aww, Miss Heidi! Like Derek, you never disappoint! Thank you so much for these stunning screen caps! Looking forward to the Jive ones.

6. DW says:

Derek’s AT fill me with awe, and this dance was another stunner. Gorgeous & mesmerizing. Amy sitting on the stool and precariously leaning off to the side, with Derek providing an exquisite and perfect counterbalance just took my breath away. OMG. Wow! I think we are seeing dancing and creative choreography with Amy that is historic and epic; never before seen or done. Another triumph! Beautiful job Amy and Derek!! Thank you Heidi for the exquisite screen caps and the “look that says it all” in the last two pictures. Love it.

OMG just perfect Heidi!! I loved those fierce looking faces. Awesome powerful choreo!! Still wowing and you captured all the right poses.

Heidi, thanks for all these beautiful screen caps of Amy and Derek’s Argentine tango. It was truly, truly exquisite. I’m ecstatic that they got a perfect score from all the judges…so well deserved! And to be able to dance so beautifully after all the pain and treatments Amy had this past week…just incredible. I did observe Derek as Abby was commenting on their performance…his expression said it all!! So perfect!! Truly amazing performance!!