New Photos Of Derek Hough Directing New Mark Ballas Music Video

Hey All! If you go to Getty Images, you can view some new photos of Derek directing on the set of Mark’s new video for ‘Get My Name’! Too fun. GO THERE NOW!! Below are a few…

This entry was posted in Current News, Other Articles, Other Media and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to New Photos Of Derek Hough Directing New Mark Ballas Music Video

1. Rosemary says:

Mark and Derek are a picture of TRUE friendship/brothers… I smile for both of them,
    as I am sure Mark will show off his talent, and who better to direct that video than his
    brother Derek…
    Wishing you much success Mark and I can’t wait til May 5th.

Old Hollywood theme? I dig that! Really looking forward to this collaboration. Love all the pics, especially the one where Derek has huge smile on his handsome face.

Thanks All! Loves your reactions. I can’t wait for May 5th!!

4. Elmari says:

Wow! There are a ton of photos at Getty. I am happy for Mark that he’s now taking the next steps in his music career… and how cool is it that Derek is directing. Mark is smart to choose Derek for director bc Derek has such great ideas and he will create the best possible MV for Mark since they’re brothers. Can’t wait to see this joint project!

5. Michelle says:

HOT!

Wow! Best friends and Derek..the best director that Mark could have. This will be a fantastic music video!