DWTS Season 18, Week 7 – Derek Hough and Amy Purdy are dancing…

A rumba to “Light My Fire” by José Feliciano ( ) Bring the sexy, girl!! :-D If you want to see what everyone’s dancing (and eventually their music), head on over to PureDWTS for all the info.

Derek and Amy Week 6 10

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, DWTS Articles, DWTS Pictures and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to DWTS Season 18, Week 7 – Derek Hough and Amy Purdy are dancing…

1. mea says:

I like the version done by Jose, Carlos Santana n Ricky Martin. Mayb since Ricky is here as guest judge, they’ll do this version.

2. Debbie says:

Amy & Derek are incredible so I’m very hopeful that this rumba, albeit slow, will turn out wonderfully. I actually like the song they have provided that they do an arrangement different from the Jose version. It’s great and all but doesn’t exactly flow. If they’ll let him, I’m sure Derek will ask for a smoother arrangement like he did for Material Girl with Maria plus there many covers of the song.

3. Catherine L says:

Now this is the dance I have been waiting for, Derek did ask “has he seen the dirty Purdy” well the answer to that is in your hands Derek!

• WinnieInGermany says:

Oh, yeah!!!! We all know Derek will have Dirty Purdy in his hands, that’s for sure!!!! Amy & Derek all the way…. Gotta love these together!!!! :) :) :) :)

Oh, they have the rhumba. It’s going to be beautiful…just like Amy and Derek are.

Rumba and Derek? I see the love hand making an appearance. How Derek and Amy will pull this off excites me. Monday and Rumba, we’re ready for ya!

6. Geybie says:

They have Rumba. I’m a little bit worried with this dance since it’s slower and it needs feet motions. Amy struggles with slower dancing. But I think Amy can do it and Derek will make sure she shines. Can’t wait to see their performance.

Thank you for posting Heidi. I love this new template. :)

7. Pingback: DWTS Season 18, Week 7: Who’s Dancing What…and When?? (SPOILERS) | Pure Dancing with the Stars