Derek Hough and Amy Purdy – DWTS Season 18, Week 1 Screencaps (Part 1)

This first batch has a lot of random stuff… Derek/Cheryl, Derek/Witney, Derek/Witney/Cody…the list goes on. :-)

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, DWTS Pictures, Other Media, Other Pictures and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Derek Hough and Amy Purdy – DWTS Season 18, Week 1 Screencaps (Part 1)

1. elina says:

What dance is the pic with derek and witney from?

Thanks for posting such great pictures of week 1! I also particularly love the one of Derek and Amy looking into each others’ eyes and smiling. They have such a true connection and look so genuinely happy. What a beautiful pair!

3. Denise says:

I love them all but I think my favorite is #5. Love the smile on Derek’s face as Amy enters the stage! So cute, pure happiness. :D

4. Keziah says:

That opening number moment with him & Cheryl was so hot! Wish we saw more of him in the group number.

Love how Amy & Derek are looking at each other in all the bottom row pics. Bpth such beautiful smiles! Lots of mutual admiration there :)

5. Kate says:

Love this couple. Amy is a beauty. I especially like the look of admiration and the sparkle in the way Amy is looking at Derek in the bottom row, 2nd from the right. I saw the same look in some from her as they were doing post-show interviews. I can imagine her thinking…he’s so handsome, I’m so lucky to be doing this with him, so excited for this,lets go!

Oh man, so many good ones. I can’t pic a fave this time.

Oh, Miss Heidi! Thank you for including screen caps of Derek with Cheryl. We didn’t see enough of him in the opening number. These are all lovely, but my favorite is the one where Derek and Amy smile at each other. I love Derek’s smile crinkles.

8. BobbiRied says:

I love the one where they are grinning at each other…. it is so sweet with a bit of mischief thrown in!

9. WinnieInGermany says:

I soooooooooooooooooooooooo love these two together…. A perfect match made in heaven!!!! :) :) :) :)

10. Tamara says: