Derek and Julianne Hough Announce “MOVE on Tour” on GMA

TV Versions later. :-)

ABC US News | ABC Business News

ETA: Here’s a youtube version, thanks to elmari

ETA: An article from People.com – be sure to leave a nice comment.

“Our big passion and goal with this tour is that people leave inspired and motivated to do whatever they want to do in their lives,” Julianne says.

The Houghs joined forces with the Emmy-winning choreography team of Tabitha and Napoleon D’uomo (known together as Nappytabs) to create the North American tour, which kicks off May 25 in Park City, Kansas. The siblings will bring along 10 backup dancers and Julianne’s two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dogs, Lexi and Harley.

The show will feature solo, duet and group dance performances in ballroom, tap, jazz, contemporary, hip-hop and more, as well as musical performances (Julianne will sing, and Derek will play his original music) and guest performers.

ETA2: E Online covers Derek and Julianne’s tour announcement…..

E Online also posted an article. I love the quote in bold…

Julianne Hough and Derek Hough are making like Donny and Marie Osmond and embarking on their very own sibling tour!

The dynamic duo, who both starred as professionals on Dancing With the Stars, just announced they are going on a tour of North America with their live show Move Live on Tour.

“No matter where we go in the world, the question we hear most from people is ‘when are you going to do something together?'” the brother-sister duo say. “We feel that everything we’ve done up to this point has led us to creating this show and we can’t wait to share it with our fans.”

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, DWTS Interview Videos, MOVE Live on Tour, Other Media, Other Videos and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Derek and Julianne Hough Announce “MOVE on Tour” on GMA

1. Catherine L says:

I feel like I wasn’t invited to this party! GUTTED

2. KellyK(@RNCCRN9706) says:

Another year of Derek!! Movie, book, tour!! Heck yeah!!!!

I’m being gifted an Ultimate VIP ticket by my dear mom for July 1 in Greensburg PA!(Only a 2 hr drive, but much better than a 5 hour drive to Cincinnati that I was also considering)! This will be a dream come true for me! Going by myself so if any PDH fans would like to meet up let me know!

3. Grace says:

Good news. They look great together!! What a fun show that will be. Not much longer until Derek’s movie will be released in the USA!! Wishing them a great and safe summer. Love them both!!!

4. Debbie says:

Debra, I’m heading to People right now to leave a comment.

5. Debbie says:

I’m really excited about this. The bits of the routine they showed look amazing!!! I’m so glad Julianne is dancing again she and Derek are just so darn good at it.

Gawd, I can’t wait for this. And wow, how about that routine they showed in the GMA deal? ON FIRE! Can’t wait to see more!

7. Debra says:

Anybody want to leave a nice comment at the People magazine article about the tour. It’s me against the world over there.

8. Rosemary says:

Oh I hope they come to Dallas,TX. I wonder when we will see a list of the cities
    they will be performing in?

9. BobbiRied says:

July 12 in Sioux City, Iowa….. YES!!!!!!!!! Tickets on sale Friday & I am so crossing my fingers to be first in line! THANK YOU Julianne and D-Man for scheduling time in the midwest!

This touring show is going to be fantastic! It’s great to see Derek and Julianne perform. Wish I lived in America, LOL! I wouldn’t miss this for anything!