GMA Oscar Salute with Derek Hough (Video)

As I said on twitter, I’m not getting GMA in my area today due to weather, but I did manage to get some video off the stream. Not all of it – I missed the opening dance – but we beggars can’ t be choosers.

ETA: Thanks to The Vocal Vault (please follow this you tube page. She’s got some great stuff!), below is Derek dancing in the opener on GMA today…

ETA2: MORE…

ABC Entertainment News | ABC Business News

This entry was posted in Current News, Other Media, Other Videos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to GMA Oscar Salute with Derek Hough (Video)

1. silverlining1 says:

What fun! Derek looks like he’s enjoying life to the fullest. And – he even got a shave and a haircut! Bet it cost him more than 2 bits.:) He looks wonderful – and happy.

2. Rosemary says:

That was fantastic, thank you so much ladies, you are the best!!!

3. DW says:

What a great piece. Loved it! It was so satisfying to hear Robin call Derek a “super-star”!! You bet!

4. Julliana (@JuCutolo) says:

thank you girls for this coverage!
    i just came back home and I was anxious to see it!

5. Andrea Hofer says:

Thanks so much for the coverage. What a lovely piece.

6. Jane says:

I have to go back and watch it when I get home, but I’m pretty sure they referred to Derek as “Superstar Derek Hough” at the end of the first segment. I have to agree with that! Looking forward to tomorrow’s announcement.

THANK YOU, Heidi and Vogue, for all your hard work in posting all these photos and videos of Derek and company on GMA this morning. Once again, the performance was fantastic, and the weather segment of Derek with Ginger Zee was priceless! Now we must stay tuned till tomorrow to hear the cast announcement for Season 18 of DWTS!

8. Kimberly says:

Yay that one came back up! Please let me know if there is any way to see the rest. Hey thank you so much for all the time & hard work you girls put into all of this. Sometimes I take it for granted so sorry. You do a fabulous job! :D

9. Kimberly says:

CONTENT REMOVED SAY IT ISN’T TRUE!!!!!!! Is there anywhere else 2 see it? Did he only dance once? Will we be able to see it in it’s entirety any time soon? I’m so sorryu missed some of it as well :( . Thank you for what you did get.I’m heartbroken.

10. Pingback: GMA Oscar Salute Coverage With DWTS Derek Hough (Pics, Videos) | Pure Derek Hough