More on Derek and Julianne Hough’s Mystery Project!??!

Okay, maybe I’m slow…or just overwhelmed…but I was for some reason thinking that Derek’s instagram from earlier (see below) was the same shoot as his new video related to Make Your Move, as we posted about earlier (and you can read a lot more about it at MakeYourMoveFans.com). But now I’m thinking it’s a different project altogether because, even though Nappytabs and Duane (??) appear to be involved, Julianne is as well and Nappytabs posted about “big things coming”. ¬†Seems different from Make Your Move and maybe more about Move. Why else would Julianne be involved?? And why would Nappytabs just say “Make Your Move”? ¬†Anyway, what do you all think?? I’m excited that there appears to be lots of stuff going on…and really, I think Nappytabs are a great team for Derek to be involved with!!

This entry was posted in Current News, Other Media, Other Pictures, Other Videos and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to More on Derek and Julianne Hough’s Mystery Project!??!

1. Pingback: Derek, Julianne Hough and Nappytabs Get Ready to “Move” | Pure Derek Hough

LOL! The IG vid is so crazy & fun! I am very happy that Derek’s got a lot of things going on.

3. Lori says:

I’m thinking that this thing that Derek and Julianne and Nappytabs did on Wednesday was delayed a week or so, and may have originally been scheduled while the Devines/Haugen Creative were in town. I was reading the comments for Nappytabs picture above, and Trevor commented, excited that it “finally happened” and wished they could have been there to see it with a “fully functioning foot.” So from that, I got that Julianne messed the whole thing up by getting herself hurt and not being able to dance like she should on her foot while they were in last week…. And it would explain why she was seated on a stool in the photos from that shoot. Little sisters always mess everything up! :) (and I am KIDDING! I do like Jules, just teasing)

And I can’t wait to see this!

4. mimi f alexander says:

Also on Dereks Insta he hashtagged #humpday-that would be Weds, yesterday and Duanes answer “Yes” couldda been live tweet, today ? Maybe?? Anyway whatever, dyin to see tons of stuff from our honey. Hope he can keep focused and the momentum going cause I am betting he has a million ideas and just too little time to do them all.

5. Jane says:

I love his suit!

6. Susan says:

^^^^Agree.

I’m thinking this is for “MOVE” and the other video shoot we reported about earlier was for the movie!! *Exciting none the less!