“Make Your Move” Theatrical Trailer!

I think this trailer is only slightly different from the previous one – or maybe I’m nuts and it’s not different at all. But it is now on Yahoo, so watch it three or four times. :-) It’s also important to comment ON YAHOO about the video and how much you love it and how excited you are for the movie. :-)

This entry was posted in Current News, Other Media, Other Videos and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to “Make Your Move” Theatrical Trailer!

1. della says:

Perhaps I should have my heart checked before seeing this. As for more sex from Derek, this guy oozes sexiness. He looks sexy without trying! Can not wait for the movie. To see Derek dancing on the big screen, a dream come true. He mentioned on his twitter a video. Wonder what this is about? Please, please bring that movie to SC!

2. John says:

That kiss at the end was pretty weak. This looks like it will be very much like the Step Up movies. Who cares what the storyline is, all you need is the dancing to enjoy it.

3. Jill says:

Yep, definitely different :) I hear him say somewhere that he wrote the song for the movie :) I can’t lie it looks cheesy but I am a HUGE Derek fan so of course I will have to check it out. I live in the LA area and am constantly trying to figure out a way to meet him

4. Elmari says:

Getting super excited now that the ball has started rolling!

5. mimi f alexander says:

A friend of mine in the Netherlands told me she loved the movie (but her language skills are a little sketchy)and she said “but I needed more sex from Derek” !! everyone feel free to fill in the blank !(and of course I knew what she meant) but I said, Yeah, you and every other woman on the planet !!! Anyway I can’t wait to see it all and I hope it does wonderfully here. Kisses, D !!

6. Jane says:

Awesome!!

OMGGG I can not wait can not wait can not wait to see THIS!!! <3

8. Grace says:

Can hardly wait and so ready to see this movie!!!!

9. Susan says:

Can’t imagine what it’s going to be like to have a whole movie like that. It is going to be amazing.

10. Abby says:

Just watched, so awesome!