The Plot Thickens – Derek and Julianne Hough’s “Mystery” Project

This is getting more fascinating by the minute. Yesterday in a previous posting, we reported that Julianne Hough would be announcing “something with dancing and music” with “her brother Derek” after Valentines Day!! Then last night, photographer Trevor Haugen was posting shots at his instagram and twitter of them all in a photo shoot of some sort. Nappytabs was also pictured. Heidi and I were speculating that this shoot could be for Julianne and Derek’s new “Move” tour or maybe it was for their “Blackpool” project…a commercial maybe, tour book photos for one of them? Well, if you take a look at the screenshot below (thanks to Lori for letting us know about this), you can see Trevor replying that the shooting is for “some behind the scenes for an upcoming project and a reality show sizzle episode :)”. We’re still kind of in the dark, but, one thing is for sure…. the anticipation surrounding this project continues to grow. Also, the work of Haugen Creative is beyond creative and visual if you want to take a look at more of their work at this link. Heidi, what do you think? ~Vogue

Heidi: I totally don’t know what to think. :-D  “Behind the scenes” for an upcoming project could be Move – the the “reality show sizzle episode” is completely mystifying. I’m very curious to hear what other fans think. Keep in mind that Nappytabs is involved and that *theoretically* limits what it could be for. It could be for Move – that’s probably all kinds of Dance. But it’s less likely to be about either Blackpool or that other “competing Dance studios” thing that Derek was shooting several months ago.  Hey, maybe it’s for something completely new that we don’t know about – there’s an idea! :-)

DerekJulianneTrevorHaugenScreenshot

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, Other Articles, Other Media and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Plot Thickens – Derek and Julianne Hough’s “Mystery” Project

1. Hi there, just wanted to say, I lied this article.

It was inspiring. Keep oon posting!

Here is my homepage waste management (http://equablemisfit48596595.pen.io)

2. Pingback: Derek And Julianne Hough News Tidbits, Friday ‘Tail Feathers’ Tribute Flashback | Pure Derek Hough

3. della says:

If only this is a TV show we can all watch! I miss seeing Derek dance. YouTube has become my “go to” for my Derek fix each day. Whatever he is doing will be fantastic. Thanks Vogue and Heidi for keeping us in the know on our favorite guy.

I just love how busy Derek is even so early this year! He is on a roll and I’m really excited about finding out what these projects are. Go, Derek!

5. Abby says:

Can’t wait to find out what it is!

6. Mary says:

He said a while back that they had several projects in the works. She said , he was the brains and she got stuff done. Looks like they both are working full steam ahead. Let’s see Derek, you got a new movie release, a new book release, a live touring show with your sister, Blackpool continued development, and now the genesis of a reality show. Oh, I forgot DWTS ! We are just into January. I said this past year that he was a man on fire. I guess in 2014, he is burning rocket fuel.

If I could submit a personal wish, I would love to see him choreograph and dance to Celine Dion’s, ” Incredible”. This song a been suggested for use during the 2014 Olympics. A song of champions. It just soars.

7. Wanda Westhoff says:

Hope they can include shawn johnson.

8. Elmari says:

This is all so exciting! My thought that it could be for the GSN show ‘Dance Rivals’ (reality show), but it could be something entirely new too. Can’t wait to hear what they are up to. I also love that Nappytabs and Derek are reunited!

9. Geybie says:

I have no idea what it is all about, but I have a feeling it’s something new. It seems we have to wait. But whatever it is, I’m so excited. :D