Derek Hough in Annex Man Magazine

Warning…High Fashion Photos ahead. You may get the vapors. :-)

Click the link to see a preview of the issue – then click the “Click to read” and keep going until you see Derek’s Photos. :-)

Here’s an embed code the site gives me…we’ll see what happens.

ETA: Got the magazine. I won’t copy and paste here because it’s not available online, but I will paraphrase. You can buy a digital version for less than $4 and see the gorg pics. Summary:

• He’s keeping Blackpool hush hush for now, but things are progressing nicely.
  • He’s working on new music
  • Lots of projects in the works, doesn’t know about DWTS. This was in response to a question about more acting – he said a lot of his new things don’t include acting.
  • Mentioned Make Your Move but said it was due in April.

Check out Pinterest – won’t be putting photos here.

This entry was posted in Current News, Other Articles, Other Media, Other Pictures and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Derek Hough in Annex Man Magazine

1. Linz says:

Man, that guy can melt hearts just by looking into a camera.

I’m wondering if the new music he’s working on is for the “Move” tour. Amazing if he’ll be dancing to his own compositions!

I love the close-up pic, but wish there was a way to get rid of the gun.

• Julliana (@JuCutolo) says:

I thought the same, Linz! he really can melt all of us and not only our hearts :) and I wish that gun wasn’t there too…

2. Sharon says:

Wow very creative photo shoot and the subject is HOT HOT HOT! Hope he does more.
    Glad to see he’s got lots on his plate.

These are hot, hot, hot! While I love all his pics, I have to say that my top favorites are the ones where D’s wearing a hooded jacket and the black & white close up. He really knows how to work the camera, and I’m just so glad that the camera loves him. His eyes–they really have a way of getting to you and commanding your attention. Sigh! I’m really excited for him, what with all the many projects he has going on. Wish him all the best.

4. Pingback: More “Never Seen Before” DWTS Media, Derek Hough Edgier Than Ever In New Photo Shoot, And More | Pure Dancing with the Stars

5. Kelsie says:

O_O STUNNING!! My favorite is the one with the hooded jacket.

6. Elmari says:

Umm.. Can I have a huge poster of the one with him and the superimposed gun?!?!! LOL… The only bad news in this post is that there is no acting in the near future. =( I wonder what his thoughts are on acting and his own acting…

So creative again. This type of shoot was a good move and refreshing. Like his dancing, he naturally keeps changing things up and challenges himself to do something different. Once again, he’s reminding me of Madonna.

8. Geybie says:

Blackpool and new music? OMG, I can’t wait. :D

9. Dee(upclose22) says:

Those poses are stunning!! Derek is a natural.. So handsome.. Derek doe edgy well!-SEXY

Thanks Heidi for sharing!!

OMG LOVES!! Love the edgy feel of them!! HOT!!!