Derek and Julianne Hough – “Move” on Tour

Well, this appears to be about the tour Derek was recently talking about. The Rialto is asking if you’d pay $55 to go. I’d pay to go…you??

Move On Tour

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, Other Articles, Other Media, Other Pictures and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

64 Responses to Derek and Julianne Hough – “Move” on Tour

1. Johana says:

Beautiful poster. And of course I pay that price for them…And more, because I love Derek and Julianne Hough !!!

2. Rosemary says:

Oh yes, and please come to Dallas. We have a fabulous Arts District with several venues
    that you could appear at….YEAH

3. Katie says:

They should totally have Nicole, Kellie, and Amber headline for them when they are available! How fun would that be?! Also, have Mark and his band come play a few shoes! I’m totally excited! This will definitely give Ballroom With A Twist a run for their money!

Most definitely! Please come to Denver! Please please please!

• Jeanette says:

I totally agree with you they should come to Denver. I also live out here so that would be totally awesome if they did :)

5. Enikő says:

Since I asked you I’m planning my vacation in the U.S. and of cours visit more cities where they go. :-)
    So this Rialto theatre in Chicago? As I see the poster no other information about cities.
    And I’d like to meet other fans also. So I’m hungry for news. :-)

6. Andrea says:

Dream come true! I would definitely pay that to see them!

7. Kaitlyn says:

Well now we know why they were being photographed together!

God, all I hope is that they come to the New England. Most tours like that come through Boston as it’s a huge dance hub but I would definitely even travel to see it.

8. KellyK(@RNCCRN9706) says:

Oh heck yes!!! I’d go and pay that! IN a heartbeat!! Especially if I got a chance to meet Derek! I’d LOVE THAT!

9. Kashti says:

Yes yes yes!!!!! I pray they come to my city!!!!

10. carolyn says:

How exciting. I love the poster. I would go and pay more if I had to.