Derek Hough attends Kate Hudson’s Halloween Party (HQ Photos)!!

As he said last night, he reused his same costume due to lack of time….but my goodness, I’m kinda glad he did. We get a much better look at it this time. :::cough:::  Be sure to click the “view full size” button as these photos are huge and I don’t want you to miss anything. ;-)  I had to be really careful with placing the watermark…..

Photo Credit: Michael Wright/WENN.com

This entry was posted in Current News, Other Media, Other Pictures and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Derek Hough attends Kate Hudson’s Halloween Party (HQ Photos)!!

1. Lisa says:

Um, what is that on his crotch? Almost looks like a codpiece.

2. Elmari says:

Wow! Thank you Heidi.. Derek, those pants are awesome! Hope they replace your sweatpant jeans and your red pants as your go-to pair to wear everyday! HA! I also love how the guyliner brings out the blue in his eyes… so gorgeous!

3. Pingback: Dancing With The Stars Cast And Pros Attend Halloween Parties Over The Weekend | Pure Dancing with the Stars

And lol Cath!!!!! I agree…way hot!!

Awesome. Thanks so much. Best costume from all that I’ve seen!!

6. Selindira says:

I just noticed.. yummy.. hahaha

7. Catherine L says:

Wnow there’s a package I wouldn’t mine watching!!!

8. lena says:

Thanks for the large-size photos – very interesting! Wow!

9. Shrinkyydink says:

Is that a leather thong he’s wearing over his pants? Wow!

OMG! That was what I said on Twitter a few minutes ago. I’m not very crazy over Halloween, but man! This is an exception!

Thanks, Miss Heidi! You sure know how to make us fans very happy! :D