First Look: Kellie Pickler’s New Video Featuring Derek Hough

Looks absolutely gorgeous!! If only I could figure out how to embed it! Will do that later. For now, visit GMA’s Website to see an “exclusive look”.

MJSBigBlog figured out the embed issue. :-)

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

This entry was posted in Current News, Other Media, Other Videos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to First Look: Kellie Pickler’s New Video Featuring Derek Hough

1. Grace says:

Wow, wow, WOW!! Amazing and so beautifully danced. The old empty house was a great location for the filming. Can’t believe I actually saw anything but the beautiful people making love. So sorry, I meant to say dancing ha, ha. GREAT VIDEO!!

2. Lana says:

Jaw-droppingly beautiful. Brilliant job, Kellie & Derek! I can’t wait to see the entire video. Love, love, love <3

3. andii says:

could you please please please upload it to YouTube or smth and enable viewing in all countries? thank youuuuuu!!!

I saw derek tweeted about it and I went to check it out since I saw his face in the preview thumbnail. and then it says the video is not available in my location. balls. meh.

4. Kate says:

Beautiful, sensuous, sexy, yearning…AMAZING! I loved it. Great job Kellie and Derek.

5. Sharon says:

Wow – absolutely stunning video – such emotion. Great job Derek & Kellie.

6. Betty says:

A beautiful, perfectly choreographed dance. Awesome. I hope they will do more together in the future. Beautiful song, Kellie. Congrats on getting into Country Music Hall of Fame and also this beautiful video.

7. Ali says:

I loved it! What a gorgeous, stunning video to this beautiful song! I cannot wait to see the full length version.

8. Pingback: Derek Hough and Karina Smirnoff Party at the Beyonce Concert, and Kellie Pickler Makes Country Music Hall of Fame | Pure Dancing with the Stars

Wow, it’s absolutely absolutely stunning. You could feel all of their heart. The moves are out of this world. It’s so beautiful and passionate, I want to cry!!!! GOOD JOB DEREK AND KELLY!!!

10. BobRied says:

WOW!! Amazing song, perfect video with Derek! (can’t ever get enough of the Hough!) LOVE IT!!