Derek Hough in Kellie Pickler’s New Music Video??

Yes, according to Ashley Mann On Music Row – this is a rather definitive statement that no other outlet has confirmed, so I think we’re still in wait and see mode. :-)

Kellie was joined by her dance partner, Derek Hough, who will be appearing in her upcoming music video for “Someone Somewhere Tonight.” She wouldn’t give up details about the video, other than it will be “different.” Kellie and Derek shot the video in Nashville yesterday.

Haven’t had a chance to listen to this – someone tell me what it’s about:

This entry was posted in Current News, Other Articles, Other Audio, Other Media and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Derek Hough in Kellie Pickler’s New Music Video??

1. Sunny James says:

I really enjoyed watching them dance on DWTS they made a great dance team!!!

2. strawberrybisque says:

I can’t wait to see it. Derek’s the best professional dancer DWTS has, I just adore him, and he and Kellie were just the IDEAL pairing. I love her and loved them!

3. Barb Friske says:

I can’t wait to see this video. They were so special together. Their personalities were the same and they were prefect dance partners. She was a good student and Derek is the very best dancer that’s ever been on the show. The things he comes up with are amazing. I hope the video is a huge success for them.

4. Pingback: DWTS16 Champs Kellie Pickler And Derek Hough Shoot New Music Video For “Someone Somewhere Tonight” | Dancing with the stars

5. Pingback: DWTS16 Champs Kellie Pickler And Derek Hough Shoot New Music Video For “Someone Somewhere Tonight” | Pure Dancing with the Stars

OMG this is so cool!! Derek was so awesome in ‘you know who’s’ video. I have no doubt it will be the same for Kellie’s. Can’t wait!!

7. mea says:

Did Derek also co-direct/co-produce this video?

8. Susan says:

I am ridiculously excited to see this video. Can’t wait to see how Derek revolutionizes country music video. Yee haw, y’all!!!

9. Joey says:

It’s exactly the same thing that is written in the article…kellie wasn’t even speaking herself. I wonder if they are dancing in the video? very curious to see it…do we know any time frame when it will be released? super excited!