Derek Hough and Brilynn Rakes – Amazing Pro Dance on DWTS Season 16, Week 4

This was soooo fantastic. So proud of Derek and so inspired by Brilynn. Amazing. I will upload the dance only tomorrow for those who like to watch over and over again. :-)

UPDATE: Brilynn talks about dancing…and dancing with Derek. Thanks to Elmaril for the heads up.

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, DWTS Dance Videos and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to Derek Hough and Brilynn Rakes – Amazing Pro Dance on DWTS Season 16, Week 4

1. JoAnna Banana says:

Thank you for posting, Heidi. Derek’s RT brought me here, too! I live on the West Coast & am recording the show but need to get some sleep after a long nite of voting. Was praying I’d get to see this amazing young lady perform w/Derek before lights out tonite…and now I can’t stop watching & getting all choked up. So proud to be Derek’s fan, so proud of him, and beyond proud of Brillyn. Just…wow, wow, wow!

2. Lana says:

Such a beautiful piece. I could feel the joy from Derek & Brilynn, and the audience too. Miss Heidi, I loved that Derek put your link to their dance in his twitter, “Such a special girl”. I just can’t stop watching their duet. This was the best birthday gift I could have ever asked for :)

3. Dee(upclose22) says:

Aww, he was speechless and so emotional! This performance really touched my heart. He showcased her beautifully!a I’m so glad to be a fan of Derek’s as he continues making such beautiful, lifelong memories for the people he dances with and touching the heart of his fans in the process. Brilynn is a true inspiration. Love her passion and desire to dance which made this performance even more beautiful as we all know dance and performing runs through Derek’s veins. Loved it.

Wow, Heidi, Derek’s RT brought me here! That’s fantastic!!

We love you Derek!!

4. Sharon says:

Absolutely beautiful! Brilynn is such a beautiful dancer and Derek is such a caring individual, they just exuded joy when they were dancing. I was crying. Then when Derek was talking at the end I lost it again.

This is one dance I will never forget.

5. Molly says:

My daughter has the same eye impairment along with many other physical disabilities, she rocks in her wheelchair, spins & that’s her way of dancing!
    That was Absolutely The Most Beautiful & Touching Dance I’ve seen! Derek, you are The Best! & Brilynn, You are a True Beauty & Inspiration!!

6. Angela says:

I love watching Derek dance and this makes me respect him even more. I love when people what are famous do cool things for there fans. Great job Derek. hoping you Win DWTS this season.

7. Cecelia B says:

AMAZING!!!

8. Cecelia B says:

AMAZING!!!!!

9. Lynne Borle says:

My granddaughter has the same eye disorder – you guys had me weeping – that was so beautiful

10. renee says:

Just beautiful. I loved how Derek really put the focus on Brilynn. He is a really wonderful talent and I hope to see him somewhere besides DWTS.