Team Menough Party It Up – After the Finale

I’m breaking my rule of taking Wednesday off to post this…keep in mind that I will be going slowly through all the accumulated Menough media on my Tivo and will be slow for several days. Need to recuperate. 🙂 Props to TeamMariaDerek for some of this. I’m whipped, they help. 🙂

Pap video outside Sayers Club

Love this video that Pat Lambert posted on Youtube – sing it Derek!!

Derek playing drums for Gavin

Zimbio has pictures of Derek leaving one club with Gavin – click the link to see all of them.

Sherri Shepherd tweeted all of these the day of the finale, I believe.

Wow….got this from jpskn. I assume she got it from this Ad for Derek celebrating his birthday in Vegas

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, DWTS Interview Videos, DWTS Seasons 11-14 and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

103 Responses to Team Menough Party It Up – After the Finale

1. lizzie says:

On one of the twitter sites it said that Extra was showing Derek singing. Does anyone know if it was on today? I didn’t see Extra. Thanks.

• Marlene says:

Think it’s on one if the vids above where Heidi put extra… That link….Is that what your talking about?

• lizzie says:

Marlene, I don’t think that was the one. It seemed like they had footage of Derek singing but who knows. I just thought it might be clearer than the one posted in the other thread that’s not sideways. That was SOME dance! Whew! 🙂

2. sislx says:

ok…watching the mustang sally video my opinion about everything has changed…how many times did she try to grab his behind…lol..can’t blame her but still…where is this elusive boyfriend of hers?!?!?!

3. sislx says:

All I’m saying is that if Derek danced with me like that we would not be leaving on opposite sides of the stage….HOTTTTT!!!!

4. Maizie says:

Lookin’ good, lookin’ good! I love how you can tell that he his having SO much fun performing with Gavin…so genuinely happy doing what he loves (music/performing). Oh how I’ve been missing Derek’s singing voice!!

5. Natalie says:

Thanks Heidi!
    Wow! Derek is SO multi-talented! Drums, daning and singing! It seems like he can do everything
    🙂 Haha

Love that last picture btw!

6. mimi f acworth says:

WOW !!! I’ll have some of what she’s (MM) havin’.. I’m kinda motivated to change a few schedules and go to Vegas for a birthday, his and mine(the 30th)..if I could get a dance like that.

Did somebody say he COULDN’T play Johnny Castle–think they are very, very wrong !

7. Meggie says:

Thanks Heidi! Love all these clips! Derek is multi-talented – understatement! Love the pic of he and Maks together! They’re gorgeous!

8. Dee(upclose22) says:

I really love that performance with Derek/Gavin… They were awesome together. Just sexy on stage. He’s great on the drums too. Derek really needs to do something with his musical talents..He has the presence and the charisma! Gavin is so cool too.. Damn I wish I was in Vegas this weekend to see Derek…

Uh, I think Derek was thinking about Dirty Dancing when he was dancing with Maria-LOL I remember him singing Mustang Sally a couple of years ago, wow has his voice matured. I can easily hear him singing “She’s Like The Wind” for the remake of Dirty Dancing!-woohoo. I’m so excited to see what the future has in store for this very talented performer..

Such great videos of Derek & Maria-gonna really miss them.. Hope they do something in the near future. Would love to see her come back with Derek for the All Star Season.

Thanks Heidi!!

• Marlene says:

Ohis voice did mature, big time! I hope he gets the part.. Or mark. Just wonder who will audition for baby. And if it’s a movie remake or is this for theatre?

• Grace says:

Just got to say I like Mark, BUT HE WOULD NOT BE A GOOD Johnny Castle. Now Derek would be soooo good! He has perfected the Dirty Dancing. He has just got to get that part. When will the casting take place???

9. Marlene says:

Derek got it going on! Drums, singing m, and dancing? What more could you ask for… And he’s auditioning for dirty dancing. This is great!

10. Elara38 says:

wow..wow..wow..the man is singing.,..i am in tears…happy happy tears..miss hearing his voice…than Jen is killing me with that pic from Vegas add to his Bday celebration…i wish i were in Vegas…i would definitely buy my way in … 😀 and then…god help me..the way they dance…the hip movement..plus…he is rocking it on the drums…perfect day for happy me!!!!!! thx Derek ! 😀 me… big GRIN

Comments are closed.