Derek Hough Going to Rehearsal…

…with a different hair color?? Okay, someone find out why he dyed his hair!! Last time it was for a movie. From Zimbio:

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, DWTS Pictures and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Derek Hough Going to Rehearsal…

1. Graysantmy says:

So glad I’m not the only one who immediately said – what’s with the color?! No question that he’s colored it. I feel much less stalkery now! haha! This pix also confirmed that he’s growing the hair out – which make me a VERY happy person. LOVE LOVE LOVE me a DH with longer hair. SWOON.

2. Shayla says:

What? It looks exactly the same. He didn’t dye it. Hey good looking.. whatcha got cooking?

He’s a doll. It does make you wonder why he’s color his hair. Something has to be up?

4. Pingback: DWTS Season 14, Week 3 – Who’s Dancing What…and when? | Pure Dancing with the Stars

5. Catherine L says:

I really don’t care what colour his hair is, because I am not looking at it, how can you notice that when it is on a body like that

6. margaret says:

the guy is just getting handsomer!

7. DW says:

Well, Derek sure is eye-candy no matter the day, the hour, the clothes(or not) or the hair color. Having said that, I don’t find this particular shade the most flattering. Imho, he looks best with a cool-hued pale blonde color that matches his natural skin tone; this darker golden-blonde hue, not so much, But who cares, that is what’s fun about hair: changing it up every now and then! We love ya, Derek, enjoy!!

8. Elara38 says:

well…again…i do think his hair is brownier :) … is that a word? don’t matter…i must say he is stunning … don’t know if it’s Maria, if it’s the fun time he’s having, if are some professional project besides music that he is in… i think/hope a movie too Heidi…but the man is looking gorgeous..and that smile…oooo that smile in the first pic made my day!!!

9. martine says:

It is so cute with any hair color

10. Kenna says:

may be just me, but his hair colour looks the same to me…