Derek Hough and Allison Holker on DWTS Season 13!!

Hottest dance on DWTS since…Derek and Chelsie’s AT. :-) And this one blew that one away. Someone give this man an Emmy already??? For crying out loud, they’re amazing.

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, DWTS Dance Videos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to Derek Hough and Allison Holker on DWTS Season 13!!

1. StephieAuk says:

Oh my gosh, this man is UNREAL!!!! This was phenomenal!!! If he doesn’t get an Emmy for this, then there is something wrong with this world!! Anybody else see Allison’s earring fly through the air in the beginning?? Hope it didn’t hurt her! Fantastic dance!!

• Grace says:

Yes, I saw that earring fly through the air and was so worried that one of them would slip on it. That didn’t happen thankfully.

2. Karol says:

Unbelievable! Derek just keeps getting better and better.

3. catherine says:

Holy Crap, that was HOT HOT HOT! Derek is so exciting to watch, i couldnt even concentrate on his partner cause i was too busy watching him….he is so terrific at dance…i want DWTS for him and him alone. Love what he can come up with each monday night for ricky and hope they go all the way. That body is to die for….Damn, just Damn! Where can one find one like him…bless his parents for creating him. Julianne is also beautiful as well. They both seem to have their heads on straight and i like that they are good role models.

I have loved his futuristic paso with joanna, his paso and argentine tango with nicole and loved him with jennifer, brooke and ricki….I am truly amazed at his talent and he’s not bad on the eyes either.

Keep up the good work derek. That was some dance!

Catherine

4. Gitte says:

Wasn’t Derek and Chelsie’s dance a Paso? :)
    Guess you overheated from this dance – don’t worry – you weren’t alone… ;)
    Give the man an Emmy!

• Gitte says:

A tiny part of me still prefers his paso with Chelsie though.
      But that doesn’t take anything away from this dance – AMAZING!!!

5. Danelle says:

I’ve watched it 3 times so far :-) Really amazing!!!!

6. Lisa G says:

Yes, he so deserves an Emmy. That was the best dance ever. I am so speechless right now. I am going to watch it again.

7. Danelle says:

I think this may be my favorite dance EVER!! This was so HOT and I wish I knew what song that was they danced to – it was phenomenal~!!!!!!

8. curls4derek says:

Yeah, I’m pretty much speechless! That was beyond words! AMAZING isn’t enough to describe it! Delicious Derek is in rare form these days!!!! WOW!! Yes, he deserves an Emmy like right NOW!!!!

9. Sara says:

Anyone know what song was playing behind the dance? It sounded so familiar.

10. Grace says:

Heidi, You are the best ever and so fast about giving Derek fans our fix. Derek and Allison were just unbelievable. And he should win an Emmy!! Should have at least one by now. Back to the video. THANKS!!