Derek Hough Talks Cobu 3D! (Video)

To say that I can’t wait to see this movie is a massive understatement. :-)

This entry was posted in Current News, Other Media, Other Videos and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Derek Hough Talks Cobu 3D! (Video)

1. margaret says:

Wow! They should change the title to “Feet of Flames”. Hope when he returns to DWTS, he gives the audience a preview of one of the dance sequences from the film!

OMGGGG DID YOU SEE THOSE FEET? This guy was born to dance any style he wants. He’s so seriously talented!!

Gawd, I can’t wait wait for this movie. I love the new edgy, muscular, darker look he’s sporting for it too. I love what he said about being a perfectionist which is what has made him what he is today.

GO DEREK! FLY!!!

PS: I love the other dancers in this too. This is going to be so hot!

3. Elmari says:

Seriously can’t wait for this movie to come out. I better start saving now cuz I think i’m gonna watch this thing so many times in the theater and it had to be in 3D! haha! What, that’s like $15 a ticket… =P

4. Dee(upclose22) says:

OMG,that was INCREDIBLE!! His footwork was ridiculous!! Derek is so focused and is definitely a perfectionist. I can’t wait to see this movie!! Let’s go #Cobu3D!! I watched it tonight but of course I can watch it over and over again!

5. silverlining1 says:

Thank you, Heidi!

6. AV8TRIX says:

Was sooo jazzed to see Derek’s tap (or hoof as he calls it) on the video! He gave the 3 Hougheteers a preview when we had him to ourselves in Tyler, TX. Awesome! He is just so talented I can’t stand it! As Derek always says…..Good Times! :)

7. Karol says:

Thank you so much for these pics/video. Sorry, Heidi, no stereotypes intended in my earlier comments. I lived in New Orleans for seven years so I’m familiar with the street dancers. I was only having some fun visualizing a possible scenario as to how D might have a black brother…am aware there are several possible explanations. Am also aware crime is everywhere,but, again, was running with idea of D being in a gang – thought it would add grit to the movie…had nothing to do with being poor. I know a little something about gangs too since I’ve taught members of gangs..some were not poor, but all had been in trouble with the law at some point. Anyway, no offense intended.

8. Cyndi1113 says:

WOW!!Did you see those feet fly?!! I’m really excited!

9. Patty says:

Wow! So exciting! I can’t wait either Heidi!

10. lena says:

Heidi, thank you so much for posting this so quickly!