An Evening with Derek Hough…

….sounds awesome to me. Wish I could go, but real life is BUSY!! :-) So Derek is hosting an evening at Moon in Las Vegas and they made a really pretty posters for it. :-)

This entry was posted in Current News, Dancing with the Stars, DWTS Pictures, Other Media, Other Pictures and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to An Evening with Derek Hough…

1. silverlining1 says:

Check out Derek’s latest tweet: Julianne has landed a leading role in “Rock of Ages” with Tom Cruise et al!! She’s been busy, too! Go Jules!!!

2. silverlining1 says:

Our Derek has been a busy boy since Season 11: first Cobu 3D, then Hong Kong, all those tap dancing and boxing lessons that put on ten pounds of muscle, and now this! Woweeee! GO DEREK!!! I’ve seen the photo before – Heidi, wasn’t he trying to look like James Dean or one of those other bad boys from way back when? I’m guessing he’s got a very good agent who’s hunting up all these things for him. What next?? Oh, and I’m betting he’s taking drumming lessons as well for the movie. All that keeps him out of mischief, right??

3. Grace says:

Derek looks great!! And the ring (or a ring) is back!!

• HeidiHo1013 says:

The ring isn’t back – that’s an old picture. :-) He had to have “the ring” cut off.

• Grace says:

Thanks Heidi. You know our Derek!! I had read that “the ring” was cut off also. I am surprised that an old picture was used. He get better looking daily.

4. DW says:

Wish I could attend, but alas, no. LOVE the poster and his yummy hair style. Just saw the DWTS cast list…sigh, its going to be a bummer watching the show without our favorite dancer on it.

5. Jennifer says:

MAN!!!!!!!!!! I WIH I COULD GO. TOO FAR AWAY FOR ME. LOVE THE POSTER!!!!

If only I lived a little closer. Awesome!!! I hope someone gets some video coverage and pics. Hey, let’s send John on an assignment. :D

• John says:

Sounds like a fun assignment. Kind of late, but I could try and sacrifice for you ladies. I have a new sweet little flip video camera I could take with me as well. Hmmmm…

7. Dee(Upclose22) says:

Go Derek, that is one HAWT poster!! I would love to go to Vegas! Wow, I really wish someone gets to go, gets to meet him and write a blog about it. Good for you Derek!!

8. jpsk8n says:

Seriously

“That poster is all kinds of DELICIOUS!”

What more is there to say?
    :: YUM OH ::

9. Lisa G. says:

You’re not a alone. I so would love to go too, but its impossible to make arrangements with work and cost commitments.. The poster is great.

10. Curls4derek says:

I soooo want to go….but 4 kids, 2dogs, & a hubby currently living out of state makes it impossible. UGH!!!! Someone needs to go & give us details! LOL That poster is all kinds of DELICIOUS! ;)