Derek, Mark and Shirley Out and About

Unfortunately, only one picture with Derek in it – I’ll keep looking. 🙂  This must have been after the ice skating thing last night. They call Shirley his mom which makes me feel bad for his actual mom.

Also, I’ve been looking all over the place for pictures of Derek supposedly coming out of a hotel but they are suspiciously unavailable. Hm.  Just the one picture that is rather questionable. That said, I am thinking he was there.  And no – I don’t have an opinion on that. Yet. 🙂

This entry was posted in Current News, Other Media, Other Pictures and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Derek, Mark and Shirley Out and About

1. DJ says:

Sorry to triple post, but just saw this cute blog and had to share. Written by a woman in England who saw Derek on all the covers this morning on her way to work and tried to figure out why he looked so familiar to her. Turns out she just happened to take her honeymoon to Hollywood last year and randomly ended up at the Sky Bar when BHB was playing that Fashion Show & she loved them and actually met Derek that night. She pieced it all together when she saw his pics today. How random is that? But we do live in a small world. Oh, and I miss BHB!! 🙁

2. DJ says:

Here are more from last night. Derek looks happy and he is clearly the main attraction for the paparazzi. But I see Mark and Joanna decided to grab some attention by putting on a kissing show. Derek probably got a free meal at Katsuya and took them all out. The restaurant has certainly gotten a ton of free publicity off him the last week. They must have been mentioned in at least a thousand articles it seems. http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/SSpdRRxg9fK/Derek+Hough+Mother+Leaving+Katsuya+Restaurant

3. DJ says:

You guys really don’t want to believe Derek was at that hotel do you? The pictures were not photoshopped! LOL!! I know the papers don’t have much credibility, but they do buy the photos from the paparazzi. They don’t just photoshop some pics for their articles. Here’s the full set.

4. Loubie88 says:

you’ve only seen the one? this article has another of him leaving at a slightly different angle http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1253197/Cheryl-Cole-splits-husband-Ashley.html

• HeidiHo1013 says:

The thing that keeps throwing me off is the dog. Sure, Cheryl loves dogs and all (or so I’m told) – but that ain’t Derek’s dog! Would he borrow Mark and Joanna’s dog and take it to a hotel? Weird. And that other picture “following” his leaving the hotel? Yeah, like at least 12 hours after!! I don’t know what to make of any of it.

• Kels says:

Same here. I don’t care where Derek is at at 4 in the morning, but why was he out with his friend’s dog? That’s what I want to know! Lol.

5. ilovedonrickles says:

All those hotel photos are photo shop. Looks like Derek got new shoes. Must have taken your ladies advice.

Comments are closed.